Development land for sale by way of informal tender.
St Raymond's Catholic Primary School is understood to have closed in 2005. The cleared site is roughly regular and level, with the pre-existing hard playground covering part of the site to the west and the remainder largely grassed over. The site is open to the southern boundary, extending into an adjacent field/amenity area. James Dixon Court Retirement Development is found to the immediate north, with established accommodation pertaining to the Estate bordering the remaining sides.
The site of the former St Raymond's Chapel (understood to originally have been built in 1973, but now cleared)provides a roughly level and L-shaped parcel of land, currently partly tarmac covered and bordered with steel palisade perimeter security fencing.
- Informal Tender - Offers to be received no later than midday 19 January 2024.
- Unconditional or planning conditional offers will be considered on their individual merits.
- Site of Former Primary School approximately 1.5 acres or thereabouts.
- Site of Former St Raymond's Chapel approximately 0.25 acres or thereabouts.
- Offers will also be considered for the sites individually.