Formerly a solicitors office, this is a substantial two storey end terrace property which provides for a glazed shop front with fascia signage and lighting above.
Internally the front office/retail area provides suspended ceiling and vinyl floor covering and w.c., beyond which there are stairs to first floor, with an external side pedestrian door opposite, with a further rear office, store and kitchen area. A door is also provided into a gated enclosed yard to the side.
The first floor provides 3 private offices and w.c.
Externally future owners will have a right of way to the rear where they will be demised one car parking space.
Properties within Burscough town centre rarely come available to purchase and this property offers scope for alternative commercial uses such as retail/restaurant/bar etc. subject to the necessary consents.
In addition many of the first floors within the terrace have been converted into residential accommodation, which could be an option here, all subject to necessary consents.
- Substantial End Terrace Former Solicitors Office.
- Scope for Retail or Alternative Uses including First Floor Residential Conversion - Subject to the necessary consents.
- Approximately 1,161 sq ft NIA over Ground and First Floor.
- Offered with Vacant Possession and No VAT on Purchase Price.
- To Include One Car Parking Space to the Rear.
- Prominent Position to the busy A59 in Burscough Town Centre.