Adelphi Chambers is constructed over ground and first floors, with brick and a dual pitched slate roof, and provides a series of private offices with a central corridor, together with a ground floor kitchen and WC facilities to both ground and first floors.
The internal specification provides for painted plastered walls, with surface mounted light fittings, gas central heating and three entrances, off the pathway which connects through to Wright Street, which in turn has provision for a number of off-road parking spaces.
- Freehold Southport Town Centre offices.
- Approximately 4,093 square feet NIA over ground and first floors (GIA Approx 5,800 sqft).
- Currently producing £30,000 per annum by way of two occupational tenants -holding over.
- Vacant possession can be available on completion if required.
- Off-road parking provided from Wright Street.
- Scope for residential conversion or alternative use potential - subject to the necessary consents.
- No VAT on purchase price.