The accommodation has a dedicated ground floor entrance off Hoghton Street, with box fascia signage above.
Stairs lead to the first floor landing which provide access into a variety of private offices in addition to a meeting room and larger open plan offices to the rear of the building.
The offices have male & female WC's and separate kitchen, which houses the boiler for the gas central heating.
Typical internal specification provides suspended ceilings, incorporated recessed lourves, carpet and carpet tile floor coverings and painted plastered walls.
Externally 5 car parking spaces are provided, accessed off Anchor Street to the rear of the property and close to the entrance for Sainsbury's car park.
- Self Contained Offices within Southport's Recognised Professional, Medical & Legal Office District
- Approximately 1,396 Sq ft NIA with 5 car parking spaces demised
- Dedicated Entrance off Hoghton Street with Fascia Signage
- Available by way of Assignment or New Lease
- Additional Car Parking Available on separate licence