The subject site provides a very rare opportunity to acquire a potential development opportunity in a central location within Banks Village.
The site currently comprises an existing farmhouse/barn together with an amalgam of outbuildings and associated land. Subject to all appropriate permissions the site may suitable for a residential, commercial or mixed scheme, and be of interest to local/mid size developers, housing associations and the like.
The site is positioned adjacent a newly constructed Co-operative food store and is easy walking distance to amenities including North Meols Medical Centre and local hot food takeaway operators.
NB. It is understood some buildings may appear on the West Lancs BC 'list of locally important buildings' .
- Site with Potential for Development (subject to all appropriate permissions)
- Central Banks Village Location
- Would Suit Residential, Commercial or Mixed Scheme (subject to consents)
- Approx. 0.5 ha (1.2 acres) or thereabouts
- Adjacent Newly Constructed Co-Op Food Store
- Rare Opportunity within the Location
- Advised Freehold