On instructions of Sefton MBC. Former Victoria Baths.
Located on the historic seafront promenade, the regeneration of Victoria Baths offers an exciting and flexible opportunity for investors of imagination and flare. This beautiful grade II listed building, iconic in its role in shaping the town, is now ready to play a key part in reimagining Southport's future.
Sefton MBC are looking for investors of imagination to bring new life to this much-loved historic building, whose history of nearly two centuries has seen it time and again taking a central place in shaping the life of one of the country's most vibrant coastal resorts. Sefton MBC invite investors to reimagine Victoria Baths in new and creative ways, to encourage new communities, support the local economy, generate local employment opportunities, skills development and support existing and emerging local businesses.
We understand works undertaken to March 2021, in the sum £395,000 include external repairs to roof, masonry and rainwater goods and general external fabric to make shell water-tight.
Investment proposals are invited appropriate for this leisure, visitor & tourist location.
There is no formal Guide Price for this investment opportunity and all submissions & offers will be considered on their individual merits.
Please note, the adjoining Victoria Leisure facility is unaffected.
Further enquiries please contact Graham Bowling BSc (Hons) MRICS firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Instructions of Sefton MBC - Investment Opportunity.
- Former Victoria Baths.
- Approximately 1,320 sqm plus basements.
- Numerous external repairs already undertaken to the building up to March 2021, in the sum of £395,000.
- Grade II listed building.
- Adjoining Victoria Leisure facility is unaffected.
- Long leasehold.
- Submissions & offers will be considered on their individual merits.
- Further enquiries, please contact Graham Bowling BSc (Hons) MRICS email@example.com.