Unit C will be provided to an open plan shell finish, to include a substantial balcony with a panoramic views to the southerly elevation overlooking Coronation Park. There will be a ground floor entrance from the car park area with stairs leading to the open plan area first floor, with panoramic views and large aluminium windows with sliding doors, in addition to disabled access via the Church Street elevation.
The unit will also be provided with a plasterboard finish to the walls and a soundproofing specification would be agreed with the new tenants, designed with the landlords to then install.
Ideally suited for a restaurant or bar-type use, with designated kitchen area, the space would be equally be suitable for showroom, retail, leisure or indeed office-type uses, subject to the necessary consents.
- Preliminary Particulars.
- New Build Bar/Restaurant with panoramic views.
- Approximately 2,400 sq ft.
- Offered to a shell specification.
- Ormskirk Town Centre Location.
- Alternative uses such as Showroom, Retail, Leisure - subject to necessary consents.