The site has for many years operated as a plant nursery, which benefits from a hardstanding car parking area to the front, leading into the front section of interconnecting polytunnels and driveway to the side, please note neighbouring occupiers have partial right of way over this, which leads to a further area of interconnecting polytunnels in which there is a timber constructed office, which has previously been separately leased out. Behind this, there is a modern portal frame steel clad warehouse with roller shutter door and solid concrete floor, leading onto an area of glasshouses, with nursery area, irrigation facilities and a further polytunnel, in addition to general site storage towards the rear boundary.
The premises are suitable for ongoing garden plant nursery occupiers or potentially alternative uses subject to the necessary consents. Immediate occupiers in the area comprise garden centres, haulage and storage yards and a development of a former garden centre for employment uses.
- Total site area approximately 2 acres, subject to confirmation with the Deeds.
- Garden plant nursery with polytunnels, glasshouses, studio office, warehouse and
- Offered with vacant possession and no VAT on purchase price.
- Prominent position to the busy Southport New Road / A565.
- Possibility for alternative uses subject to the necessary consents.
- May also consider leasing.