Former care home with planning consent for conversion to 7 apartments.
The subject property comprises a substantial detached former care home building of traditional brick construction under a hipped slate tiled covered roof with dormers, likely dating to around the turn of C20. The property has a loose covered area for parking to the front together with an enclosed amenity area to the rear.
Internally the accommodation is arranged over ground, first and second floors together with a functional lower/basement level. The accommodation is presented to effective shell specification absent finishing's/coverings.
- Detached Former Care Home.
- Approx 5,100 sqft over Ground, First, Second and Basement Floors.
- Planning Permission Granted for Change of Use to 7 Self Contained Apartments (Ref
- Scope for Alternative Uses or Redevelopment -Subject to Necessary Consents.
- Established Residential Location Close to Crosby Town Centre.
- Offered to a Shell Specification.
- Freehold and with Vacant Possession.
- No VAT on Purchase Price.