Detached Former Nursing Home in a prestigious residential location.
The Willows comprises of an imposing detached and substantial Victorian property, which until more recently was a nursing home registered for 27 residents. The Willows is constructed over ground, first and second floors together with a basement, an attached outbuilding which was historically used for laundry. Plan provided overleaf for indicative purposes.
Many original ornate and decorative features remain such as stained glass windows, fireplaces and attractive plasterwork cornices, coving and ceiling roses. The property offers scope for reinstatement back into a large residential dwelling or conversion to apartments, subject to the necessary consents. Alternatively, the property could be utilised for an ongoing care type use or offer complete redevelopment, again subject to the necessary consents.
- Substantial imposing and detached Victorian property extending to over 7,900 square feet GIA to include basement and outbuilding.
- Highly regarded residential location close to Birkdale Village.
- Scope for reinstatement back into a residential dwelling, apartments or complete redevelopment - subject to the necessary consents.
- 999 year long leasehold - a copy of the Title is available on request.
- No VAT on purchase price.