Substantial semi detached mixed use property constructed over basement, ground, first and second floors.
To the front Church Street elevation the property is accessed by double metal gates and into a block paved parking area to the front and part to the side. A pedestrian timber ramp provides access into the former dental surgery.
From the entrance vestibule access is provided into the hallway with reception and w.c. off. Three surgery rooms are provided to the ground floor, in addition to a w.c. and two rear store areas.
From the first floor stairs lead to a private office, w.c. and kitchen. Beyond the ramped entrance to the dental surgery the three self contained apartments (known as 35a) have a dedicated entrance with stairs leading to the first and second floors.
The first floor has two self contained one bedroom apartments, each with a kitchen/diner/lounge area, separate bathroom and bedroom.
The second floor provides apartment 3 which has one bedrooom with separate w.c. and kitchen.
Flat 1 is offered with vacant possession. Flat 2 is let by way of an Assured Shorthold tenancy of a rental of £440 pcm.
Flat 3 is also let by way of an Assured Shorthold tenancy at a rental of £485 pcm.
The property is to be sold subject to and with the benefit of these tenancies. Copies of the AST agreements are available on request.
Externally to the rear there is a substantial parking area and former garden area which could offer scope to extend the accommodation subject to the necessary consents.
The rear garden plot could also offer new build potential again subject to the necessary consents.
*Please note however there is a covenant on the title which would prohibit development (not extension) until after 6th February 2027. A copy of the covenant is available upon request.*
- Substantial Semi Detached Mixed Use Property close to Southport Town Centre.
- Former Dental Practice to Ground and Part First Floor offered with vacant possession.
- Three Self Contained and Separately Accessed Flats over First and Second Floors.
- Basement Storage area.
- Substantial Plot and Parking - scope for future extension or re-development (subject to the necessary consents and title*)
- Flat 2 let by way of and AST at £440 pcm and Flat 3 at £485 pcm - Existing tenants unaffected by the sale. Flat 1 offered with vacant possession.
- No VAT on Purchase Price.
- Vendor would also consider leasing the former Dental Surgery for ongoing medical or office use -further details on application.