West Lancashire Investment Centre serves to provide prestigious business accommodation offering some 43 suites together with conferencing rooms and a commercial catering kitchen.
The opportunity provides a commercial kitchen for on-site catering with access to a large seating area ideal for meetings and networking. It further provides scope for the occupier to utilise the facilities for other commercial enterprise, for example, external catering, meal preparation, cookery classes, etc.
The on-site food service is open to Centre tenants as well as workers from across the wider Business Park and the general public. There is also additional demand for buffet catering for business conference events held at the Centre. The tenant would be the sole provider of the Investment Centre food offer.
The kitchen comes with a comprehensive inventory of landlord fixtures and fittings as would be expected to be found in a commercial kitchen. These would be PAT tested and serviced prior to the start of the lease and would remain in the ownership of the landlord for the sole use of the occupier who would thereafter take responsibility for service and testing. Fair wear and tear would be accepted. The landlord would not be responsible for replacing those items beyond their useful life or not repairable.
Rental is inclusive of service charge excepting utilities with the tenant being responsible for those costs arising from their own usage. The tenant would likewise be responsible for the payment of business rates, if applicable. The area is to be separately assessed.
Expressions of interest will be considered on their individual merits, however it would be a stipulation that a counter service is available 08:30 a.m. till 2:00 p.m. Monday to Friday as a minimum.
An inventory of the landlord's fixtures and fittings is available on request.
- Commercial kitchen and catering opportunity within West Lancashire Investment Centre.
- Rental inclusive of service charge.
- Approximately 1,300 square feet.
- Open to the general public as well as to tenants of the Investment Centre and wider Business Park.
- Fully fitted facility.
- Subject to inventory of landlord's fixtures and fittings.
- Scope for additional outside catering opportunities, meal preparation, cooking classes etc.
- Operator to provide a counter service between 08.30am to 2.00pm as a minimum, Monday to Friday.
- Opportunity to provide catering for conferences / meetings held at the centre.