Substantial detached property located to a sought-after residential location. The property comprises of two self-contained flats requiring modernisation and refurbishment, arranged over ground and first floors, together with a basement and garage to the rear.
The ground floor flat is accessed via the front entrance centred around a reception hallway, two front reception rooms, a rear reception room, kitchen, WC and a bedroom annex with en suite facility. The first floor flat is accessible via a dedicated ground floor entrance to the side of the property, leading to a stairwell into the lounge, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC.
Externally there is driveway to the front of the property with a lawned area. The driveway follows to the side of the property leading to the access to the basement cellar at the rear and a detached brick garage to the rear and a large garden.
Vacant possession on completion.
- Substantial Detached Property
- Currently Arranged as Two Self-Contained Flats over Ground and First Floor
- Scope for Refurbishment and Reinstatement to a Large Dwelling, Apartment Conversion or Redevelopment - Subject to the Necessary Consents
- Vacant Possession on Completion
- Sought After Residential Area close to Churchtown Amenities
- Full Footprint basement cellar with standing headroom