The total site area extends to approximately 12.6 hectares and is proposed to deliver an employment-led development, also incorporating retail, leisure and potential office uses, that is expected to provide in excess of 27,000 square metres (290,0000 sq ft) of new employment space for occupation within Use Classes E, B2 and B8. The development will provide modern units delivered in a business employment park that seeks to meet the occupier's requirements of a wide range of businesses.
It is proposed the highest quality of accommodation will be delivered throughout the site, in an attractive landscaped setting. It is anticipated that subject to planning, serviced plot sales, or leasehold or freehold design and build packages could be available 18-24 months from the grant of planning.
- Proposed development of employment units (B2, B8 and E), subject to planning.
- Serviced plot sales available - subject to design brief.
- Modern portal frame warehouse/employment / office / leisure / retail units proposed from 920 square metres (9,900 square feet) GIA approx. and upwards.
- Turnkey leasehold or freehold design and build packages available.
- Strategic employment location north of Formby Industrial Estate.
- Development to provide up to 27,000 square metres (290,065 square feet) GIA approx. of employment floor space.
- Estimated timing approximately 18-24 months from the grant of planning.