Sandwash Business Park comprises of 10 lettable units of either portal framed industrial/warehouse units or self-contained offices, as shown on the below images and site plan.
The premises benefit from solar panels which subsidise the electricity used on site. The solar panels are owned by a third party who has a lease until 2033 for the solar panels to remain in place and a lease fee of approx £2k per year is payable to the property owner.
The electricity used by the occupiers is subject to a negotiated charge between the solar panel owner and the tenants. On expiration of the solar panel lease (2033) and feed in tariff agreement between Scottish Power and the solar panel owner there is an option for the solar panels and any benefits derived from them to transfer to the property owner.
- Current income approximately £155,295 per annum.
- Estimated rental of £162,295 on letting of vacant unit.
- Approximately 42,000 square feet ( inc part first and second floor) on a total site of 1.4 acres - subject to confirmation of the Deeds.
- 10 warehouse and office units.
- Popular and well-established trading position.
- Competitive market rentals.
- Existing tenants unaffected by the sale.
- Modern portal frame warehouses and well-appointed offices.