The subject property comprises of a ground floor retail unit with the main shop area to the front, with a storage area leading to a wash room, WC and kitchen to the rear.
Externally the property has a substantial frontage to the village, with parking spaces to the front of the unit.
The property is to be sold subject to and with the benefit of the existing occupational lease and tenant, who is wholly unaffected by the sale, who in turn occupies by way of a 10-year lease from 1st February 2022 with no option to break. A personal guarantor has been provided. It is understood the passing rent is approximately £30,000 for years 1-4, increasing to £32,500 for the following 3 years and £35,000 for the remainder 3 years.
Further lease details available on application.
- Retail Investment in Hesketh Bank.
- Existing Tenant Wholly Unaffected by Sale.
- 10 Year Lease from February 2022 to an Established Carpet Shop Retailer.
- Passing Rent Approximately £30,000 years 1-4, increasing to £32,500 for the following 3 years and £35,000 for the remainder 3 years.
- Approximately 1,994 sq ft NIA.