The property comprises part of a brick built building under a tiled roof that is situated to the corner of St Helens Road and Moor Street. The property has rendered return frontage elevations with exposed brick to the remainder, and fenestration is extensively replacement uPVC double glazed.
The ground floor hot food unit is installed with a glazed shop front incorporating glazed entrance door and with fascia signage provisions over. A pediment door is found adjacent, which gives separate access to the upper floor HMO student accommodation.
The ground floor comprises of a self-contained A5/fast food takeaway, which is let by way of a new (from completion) lease at a rental of £12,500 per annum exclusive of all other outgoings.
The first floor comprises of two flats (3 and 4 student occupants) which we understand does not require HMO licensing.
The second floor is a 7 person licensed HMO premises comprising of 8 rooms (Room 2 not HMO compliant).
A copy of the HMO Licence for the second floor (valid until 03/10/2024 for a maximum of 7 people) and appropriate Electrical Safety Certificates are available on request.
We understand historically, the gross student income was £46,700 per annum, but believe there is scope to increase this post refurbishment of the bedrooms and communal areas.
The first floor flat and second floor HMO accommodation is offered with vacant possession, but the vendors have provided historical landlord's costs, which are available on application.
Please note the Ground Floor Indian restaurant & Wedding Dress Retail unit to Moor Street do not form part of this sale.
- Ground Floor A5 Fast Food Tenant - Established A5 Location. New 3 year Lease.
- A5/Fast Food Tenant producing £12,500 per annum.
- First floor: Two flats let to students (one three bed and one 4 students) HMO not
- Second floor: 7 person licensed HMO accommodation with communal kitchens and
- Student Flats and HMO offered with vacant possession on completion but Gross Income was approximately £46,700 per annum.
- Total Gross Rental £59,200 per annum. Scope to improve HMO income post Refurbishment of Accommodation.
- Prominent location close to Ormskirk Town Centre & within Walking Distance of Edge Hill University.