The subject property is a substantial four storey property with annex, together with many ornate architectural features, which has historically been used as a hotel, with associated owner's accommodation.
The property provides owner's accommodation which is occupied to the lower and ground floor with 6 six HMO letting rooms to the first and second floor and annex.
The subject property can be found on Leyland Road, close to its junction with Knowsley Road. Leyland Road is an established residential location situated close to the town's Marine Lake and the retail amenities and transport links within walking distance away, within Southport Town Centre.
Please refer to our aerial image for identification purposes only.
Southport is within the metropolitan borough of Sefton and is located on the Irish Sea coast, approximately 17 miles north of Liverpool and 15 miles south of Preston.
- Substantial detached property on corner plot.
- Former Hotel (The Gables Hotel) together with owner's accommodation, extending to approximately 4690 square feet.
- Currently producing approximately £35,360 per annum - HMO accommodation only.
- Finished to a high specification.
- No VAT on purchase price.