The property would be offered with vacant possession on completion and to the ground floor, comprises of an entrance hall with kitchen and reception room off, disabled WC, ladies and gents' toilets and the large rear primarily open plan meeting room/office to the ground floor.
The first floor provides further private offices in addition to storage space within the eaves. The property has a typical specification of carpet floor tiling, plastered and painted walls, surface mounted light fittings and gas central heating by way of perimeter radiators.
- Office accommodation over ground and first floors.
- Scope for alternative uses, subject to the necessary consents.
- Close to Southport Train Station, the pedestrianised retail area of Chapel Street and the main office location of Hoghton Street, Southport.
- Over 2,300 square feet NIA of accommodation (inc. first floor storage).
- Offered with vacant possession on completion.