A substantial former public house, the ground floor comprising of a fitted out bar area with dining areas and lounges providing for approximately 70 covers and a ground floor area of just under 3,500 square feet. There is also a commercial kitchen and stores area, together with a basement, which is accessed externally.
The upper floor comprises currently of owner's accommodation with 4 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, dining room, office and stores.
The property is situated within Southport town centre on King Street in close proximity to Lord Street. Southport market hall is immediately adjacent which has undergone a multimillion pound refurbishment to provide a popular multifaceted leisure facility with Sefton MBC also proposing further changes to the street around the market to provide more public space.
- Substantial town centre pub
- Planning permission granted for the change of use with the ground floor to retain bar/leisure unit & new self-contained retail unit and for the first and second floors to be converted in 10 self-contained apartments, including 2 dormers to front elevation
- Also available To Let - Incentives Available
- Directly opposite refurbished Southport Market and backs onto Vincent Hotel
- Existing premises provide large dining area with 70 covers, pool room and lounge
- Offered with vacant possession
- Situated within Southport town centre