Stand Farm is located in Lathom; close the village of Westhead, just a short distance to the historic market town of Ormskirk, which offers everyday retail and leisure
activities. Stand Farm is surrounded by greenbelt land and has a one-quarter mile driveway. The property offers to good transport links being a short drive to the M58 motorway
and a railway network that provides easy access to Burscough, Ormskirk and other West Lancashire towns.
We understand the main dwelling extends to approximately 390 sq m (4,200 sq ft) over ground, first and basement floors, whereas the outbuildings and ancillary
accommodation extend to approximately 557.50 sq m (6,000 sq ft). We understand the total site area extends to approximately 2.73 ha (6.75 acres), subject to confirmation
with the deeds.
- Approx 4,200 sq ft of Accommodation, over ground, first and basement floors
- 4 double bedrooms, numerous living spaces, wine cellar & study room
- 6,000 sq ft collection of outbuildings
- Outbuildings offering alternative use potential subject to planning (ancillary accommodation, offices, storage/workshops, holiday lettings, livery stables/equestrian)
- Pre application correspondence with West Lancs BC available on request
- Rural location with excellent transport links
- Private quarter mile driveway
- Grade II listed - further details available on request
- Total Site Plot Approximately 34 acres, 28 acres leased to agricultural tenant farmer