Highly profitable leasehold bar for sale. Ingoing premium: £150,000.
The established bar has been extensively fitted out by the current tenants to provide bi-folding doors to the front and substantial canopy to the front pavement area, with retractable cover, providing external seating area.
Internally, the bar is well-appointed, comprising of a store, male and female WCs and rear cellar area, together with an attractive three-bedroom maisonette accommodation. The ground floor hall leads to the kitchen, rear lounge with patio doors onto enclosed rear garden with three bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor. The detached garage is also a useful utility/WC area, which can be used by the operators rather than utilising the public toilets. An inventory of the extensive fixtures and fittings is available on request, as are audited accounts. The premium is to include wet stock.
Photographs of the adjacent residential property are available on request and the property is available by way of a new lease. The landlords would be requiring appropriate references and deposit.
- Profitable and established leasehold bar for sale.
- Affluent location to Churchtown, Southport.
- Includes adjacent two/three bedroom maisonette and detached garage for storage.
- Business sale premium to be inclusive of all fixtures and fittings and wet stock - inventory available.
- Copy of accounts available on request.
- Well-appointed and ready to trade, with scope to increase opening hours and/or product lines. Currently wet-led only.