The property was previously utilised as a community centre for the nearby church and comprises of a main hall under a dual-pitched roof, with adjacent flat roof extension, providing primarily open plan accommodation in two sections, with WCs to the front main entrance porch and kitchen facilities to the rear.
The property also benefits from an enclosed yard/parking area, in a primarily residential area in Old Skelmersdale.
Previously utilised as basic storage by the current owners, the property lends itself to a variety of alternative uses, such as leisure, ongoing storage and the like, subject to the necessary consents. We are also advised the landlord has recently undertaken a number of works to the property to include a new roof, replacement fascias, replacement rainwater goods and full electrical re-wire.
- Former community centre.
- Approximately 1,900 square feet of primarily open plan accommodation.
- Previously used for storage, but suitable for a variety of alternative uses (subject to PP).
- New roof, fascias, rainwater goods and electrical re-wire.
- Available by way of a new lease.
- May sell. Price on application.