Substantial Town Centre Retail Premises.
The property for many years traded as Poundland and comprised the ground and first, second, third & fourth upper floors and extending in total to approximately 19,468 square feet.
We understand the ground floor could be separated from the upper floors to be self-contained and extending to approximately 4,025 square feet and expressions of interest are sought from retail or leisure operators for this ground floor demise, or alternatively for the building as a whole.
- Self-Contained Ground Floor Unit. Alternatively, Upper Floors Could also be Available.
- Prominent building to Eastbank Street and opposite Chapel Street - pedestrianised retail area in Southport Town Centre.
- Available by way of a new lease.
- Ground Floor approximately 4,025 square feet.
- Total Area Approximately 19,468.