The unit has dual glazed shop front with recessed glazed pedestrian door, with fascia signate above, all beneath Lord Street's famous glazed canopy.
Internally the ground floor is to be separated from the upper floors to provide a self contained retail unit.
As the demise is to be formed, at this preliminary marketing stage there is scope for either the shop front retail area only (marked in red) or an additional rear storage area (marked in blue), both options would be on the basis that a new w.c. facility would be installed. See plan overleaf.
Typical specification of the well appointed unit includes plastered ceiling, incorporating recessed lighting, open plan retail area and carpet floor covering.
- Preliminary Particulars - Ground floor will be separated from Upper Floors.
- Ground Floor Retail unit to be self contained with w.c. facility.
- Rental £16,000 per annum (front area only) to £20,000 per annum exclusive (to include rear storage area).
- Well Appointed Retail Unit, Dual Glazed Frontage and Central Pedestrian Entrance.
- Busy Trading Position on Lord Street. Available at a Competitive Rental.
- Unit to be re-assessed for Business Rates.