The property is currently undergoing works of refurbishment to provide a self-contained ground floor retail unit with open plan trading areas to the front of the property. Together with provision for WCs, male, female and disabled, together with a kitchen or further storage area to the rear. Stairs leading down to basement storage (note meters for upper floors are within thus easement for occasional meter reading access required), and external bin storage areas, thus would be suitable for restaurant, bar (subject to the necessary consent) or indeed retail uses.
Subject to early agreement, the landlord would be prepared to undertake works to the property bespoke to the ingoing tenant's requirements, or alternatively grant rent free or rental concessions in lieu of works that tenants wish to undertake themselves.
- Preliminary particulars.
- Retail, Restaurant & Bar Premises - Subject to the Necessary Consents.
- Unit to undergo refurbishment - scope for landlord to undertake works to mirror ingoing tenant's requirements or concessions available in lieu.
- Self-contained ground floor unit extending to approximately 2,000 square feet, plus
- Available by way of a new lease.
- No VAT on rental.
- Prominent trading position to Lord Street, close to national operators such as Café Nero and Lakeland.