18 Post Office Avenue provides a well appointed Estate Agency Offices to the extended ground floor, which has scope to be self contained and separated from the upper floors, which currently provide for a variety of private offices.
The attractive period style and prominently positioned property at the junction of Post Office Avenue and Anchor Street, has glazed frontage display windows to both elevations.
The staircase to the upper floors currently is accessed from the ground floor office, however it was previously from a separate entrance off Anchor Street, which is now a window, but subject to the necessary consents could be reinstated and adapted/converted for a self contained suite of offices or for residential purposes, subject to the necessary consents.
- Available due to relocation of the existing tenant
- Well Appointed Ground Floor Estate Agency Office
- Period Style Building Constructed over Ground First and Second Floors
- Return Glazed Frontage Display windows to Anchor Street and Post Office Avenue
- Approximately 1,010 sq ft NIA over Ground, First and Second Floors
- Scope for Ground Floor to be self contained and Upper Floor Offices or Residential Conversion - subject to the necessary consents
- May let - in whole or part/Ground Floor only
- Established Office Location within Southport Town Centre
- No VAT on Purchase Price or Rental