The subject site benefits from Outline Planning Permission, Reference: 2019/0371/OUT, but also the Approval of Reserved Matters by way of application 2022/1129/ARM. A copy of the Outline Consent and Approval of Reserved Matters are available on request. The dwelling, as proposed, is a two-storey detached property extending to approximately 1,200 square feet GIA, as approved. To the ground floor, there is the open plan lounge/diner with bi-fold doors to rear elevation and central fireplace, this is in addition to a galley kitchen off, together with utility room and cloakroom/WC. The first floor provides two very large double bedrooms, each with walk-in wardrobe and en suite bathroom facilities.
Externally, parking is provided to the front and there is a good sized enclosed rear garden.
- Outline Planning Consent and Approval of Reserved Matters for the construction of a two-storey, two-bedroom detached property.
- Dwelling as proposed, offering two very large bedrooms with built-in wardrobe areas and en suite facilities.
- Ground floor provides open plan lounge/diner with bi-fold doors to rear and large galley kitchen off from the main hall as a utility room, and cloakroom/WC.
- First Floor provides for two very large double bedrooms, each with walk-in wardrobe and en suite bathroom facilities.
- Ideal self-build opportunity. Copy of the Approval of Reserved Matters and Outline Consent available on request.
- Access via private unadopted road.