The ground floor retail unit has for many years trading as a nail salon, who are relocating to new premises.
Internally the property is well appointed with tiled floors, perimeter seating and rear kitchenette with WC off.
Externally the property has a glazed timber shopfront with integral pedestrian door. Above this is a large fascia signage and electric security roller shutter doors.
An ideal investment property or opportunity for an existing business to purchase their own premises, the retail unit may also offer scope for alternative uses such as residential conversion, subject to the necessary consents.
- Well appointed Ground Floor Retail Unit.
- Mid Terrace.
- Approximately 370 sqft NIA.
- Offered with vacant possession due to long standing tenants relocation.
- 999 year long leasehold at a peppercorn rental.
- Ideal Investment or Owner Occupier Opportunity.
- Scope for Alternative Uses - Subject to the Necessary Consents.
- No VAT on purchase.