Scope for residential conversion - Subject to the necessary consents.
Mid-terraced, self-contained offices previously occupied for a number of years by a physiotherapy practice. To the ground floor, there are two office areas leading into the rear kitchen, with the male and female WCs beyond, in addition to a rear conservatory. The first floor is primarily open plan and provides stairs to the part second floor/loft area, which is also primarily open plan. Typical specification provides either vinyl or carpet floor coverings, with either surface mounted or recessed spotlights, or in the case of the part ground and first floor; suspended ceiling and incorporated recessed louvres. The property benefits from gas central heating to the perimeters and air conditioning units recessed to the ceiling grids to the first floor.
The premises are situated in a highly visible position to Derby Street West, which is the arterial one-way system around Ormskirk Town Centre, which is only a short distance away.
The property is also opposite a large Pay & Display car park and all the amenities of Ormskirk Town Centre.
- Professional self-contained offices/surgery.
- Available due to relocation of longstanding physiotherapy practice.
- Scope for residential conversion - Subject to the necessary consents.
- Prominent position to one-way system around Ormskirk Town Centre.
- No VAT on rental.
- Consent for illuminated fascia signage.
- Approximately 890 square feet NIA over ground, first and part second floor/loft.