Fully let residential investment.
The subject property is constructed over ground, first and second floors. Floor plan showing the layout of the various accommodation is set out overleaf, not to scale for indicative purposes only. The property benefits from being individually metered for electricity and council tax, which we understand is the responsibility of the tenants, the landlord is responsible for the payment of water which we understand to be approximately £60.00 per month.
The total rental is £29,508 (gross) per annum. Copies of the HMO licence, Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements and other certification pertaining to the property in respect of utilities, safety certification and the like are available on request.
Externally, we understand parking is available by way of a permit from the local council.
- Block of Six Apartments.
- HMO accommodation close to Southport Town Centre.
- Existing tenants unaffected by the sale.
- Separately metered for electricity and individually assessed for council tax.
- Achieving approximately £29,508 (Gross) per annum - a breakdown of tenancies, HMO licence and other certification pertaining to the property are available on request.
- No VAT on purchase price.