Three storey brick clad purpose built framed office building with communal entrance and exit to both Lord Street to the front and Castle Street to the rear. Both external areas offer demised parking bay areas.
From the communal entrance stairs a passenger lift serves all floors where there are ladies & gents WC facilities on the first floor.
The part second floor office provides open plan reception and private offices with a communal kitchen area. We understand the gas central heating is included within the rental figure, however there is a contribution towards the electricity for the lighting by way of a meter.
Externally, the property benefits from replacement uPVC double glazed windows, overlooking the front and rear parking areas.
- Well Appointed Part Second Floor Town Centre Office.
- Available by Way of a New Sub Lease - Terms to be Agreed.
- Approximately 810 square feet.
- 5 Allocated Car Parking Spaces available to the rear.
- £10,740 Per Annum plus VAT but inclusive of Utilities, Service Charge and High-Speed Broadband (100mb speed)
- Lift Access to all Floors.