Planning Permission granted for four detached dwellings, total site area 0.54 acres.
Additional land of approx. 1.5 acres In separate ownership and open to enquiries
(marked in blue).
Offered with Building Regulation drawings, structural engineering calculations, drainage report, ground condition report, Cadent and Network Rail approval.
WLBC CIL amount calculated.
Attractive semi-rural location.
Scope to revise the scheme or alternative ongoing employment type uses, subject to the necessary consents.
The site has for many years been used as a goods yard, it is roughly level and has a raised platform forming part, whereby Planning Permission has been approved for three dwellings to be accessed off Bescar Lane, in addition to a larger detached dwelling situated to the rear of the plot, as shown on the approved plans.
The rear greenbelt land marked in blue is in separate ownership and has the benefit of a right of way, as shown on the approved drawings, & would be open to enquiries.
Details of the Planning Approval history are available on request.
Please also note that in respect of Building Regulations, the owner's architects Andrew Cunningham Building Design have partially progressed these, but could provide a new quote for the buyer to conclude, however, all the fundamentals are already worked out, i.e., SAP compliance, structures, drainage, keynotes/build-ups:
- Piled foundations
- Beam and block ground floors.
- Upper floors in posi-joists.
- 350mm overall thick walls; 100mm inner block, 150mm insulated cavity, 100mm outer brick - other options possible.
- Plots 1 to 3 - master bedroom to rear is vaulted; plot 4 also has a vaulted ceiling at first floor.
- Electric air source heat pump for heating (no gas).
- A copy of the site investigations by RIFA, structural design by Thomas Consulting and details pertaining to the drainage and Section 278, again by RIFA are available on request.
- Drainage is surface water to north watercourse.
- Foul to on-site septic tank to the east.
- Correspondence is also in place in respect of Cadent approving the scheme in relation to existing gas main.
Network Rail have also provided correspondence as to the works they would require in respect of boundary treatment and signage.