End terraced retail unit. Externally, there is a pedestrian entrance door with roller shutter over the glazed shopfront with fascia signage above. Internally, the shop area is primarily open plan with a rear storage area leading to the side and rear yard in addition to stairs to the first floor. The first floor provides a kitchen, two private offices, in addition to WC facilities, and we believe subject to the necessary consents, could offer scope for conversion to residential accommodation. The property is to be sold as seen, with the benefit of the various retail fixtures and fittings, refrigeration, display units, cabinets, etc. which were utilised by the longstanding previous occupiers, Wesley Fish.
The subject property can be found on Tulketh Street close to the pedestrianised retail core of Southport Town Centre on Chapel Street immediately adjacent to B & M Express and Marble Place Retail Centre, in addition to numerous other national and regional retailers.
- End terrace retail unit offered with vacant possession.
- Scope for first floor conversion, subject to the necessary consents.
- Close to the pedestrianised retail core of Southport Town Centre.
- Approximately 850 square feet NIA over Ground and First floors.
- No VAT on purchase price.