Town Centre Retail Accommodation with a substantial shop frontage.
The property comprises an attractive brick built building with its main entrance to Burscough Street. The ground floor offers an open-plan retail unit that benefits from a wide shop frontage (7.0m). The upper floors have been converted into student accommodation and are accessed via a separate entrance on Burscough Street. A WC and kitchenette facility is provided within the unit.
The property has undergone some works of refurbishment to provide a clean shell finish in readiness of future retail or licenced café use. Externally there is a rear yard area.
The subject property has planning permission for "Change of use from Class E retail to a licenced Café Bar including building works to interior of the building, new windows to the front, a pavement licence and use if the rear yard as a seating area for customers". Ref: 2022/0410/FUL.
- Ormskirk Town Centre Retail Unit.
- Planning Permission Granted for Licenced Café Bar.
- Ground Floor Net Internal Area Approximately 83.4sqm (898 sq ft) approx.
- Gross Frontage to Burscough Street Approximately 23.0 ft (7.0 m).
- Available By Way Of A New Lease.