Historically a HSBC bank, the premises has for a number of years been occupied by an established hairdresser and beauty business. The property is available due to their relocation.
Internally, the property provides a reception area, a variety of stud partition treatment rooms, kitchen and wc facilities, all shown on indicative floorplan (not to scale and provided for indicative purposes only).
There is a glazed frontage and signage potential to Station Road with a ramp and stepped entrance.
7 marked car parking spaces are provided to the side plus an additional rear parking area/yard to the rear that could also be available (£1,750 per annum).
- Available Due to Relocation.
- Approximately 1,413 sqft (131.26 m2) NIA.
- On Site Parking to The Side (Additional Rear Car Park Also Separately Available).
- Well Appointed with Gas Central Heating, Air Conditioning/Heating To Part and Phase 3 Electrics.
- Adjacent To Booths Supermarket in A Busy Village Location.
- Centrally Located to Hesketh Bank and Surrounding New Housing Developments.
- Currently Retail/Hair & Beauty Salon But Could Suit Alternative Uses Subject to The Necessary Consents.
- Available By Way of A New Lease.
- No VAT On Rental.