Available due to retirement, the property has operated as Station Garage, for the past 40 years.
The property provides the main two storey garage building to the rear of the site with office and garage to the ground floor with first floor storage.
There is also a terrace of 4 garages (one of which is a double garage) and separate WC, in addition to a detached single storey workshop, all within an enclosed site with gated entrance off Burnley Road.
The main 2 storey building comprises on the first floor, accessed via stairs. The ground floor comprises of a double workshop, which is then next to the main workshop that currently houses the car lift/ramp. Connected to this is the office/reception which has a through door into another office/canteen.
Adjacent to the main building is another garage which can store a vehicle or be used as storage. The independent workshop can fit two cars, and currently houses a two-post lift/ramp.
- Available due to retirement.
- Garages, workshop & stores within an enclosed yard, with ample parking.
- Scope for redevelopment (subject to the necessary consents).
- Total site area approximately 0.261 acres - subject to confirmation with the
- Approximately 4,000 sq ft of accommodation including first floor storage.
- Offered with vacant possession.
- Advised Freehold - pending written verification.
- 2-minute walk from Ainsdale train station which runs trains every 15 minutes to Southport and Liverpool.
- Situated behind the main village road of Ainsdale.
- No VAT on purchase price.