Available due to the relocation of the current occupiers in early 2023, as existing, the property has two semi-detached two-storey houses, with white render to the front elevation providing 3 bedrooms and currently let on Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreements at £500.00 and £675.00 per calender month. Copies of these AST agreements are available on request.
To the rear of these houses are an amalgam of various warehouses, workshops and manufacturing areas known as 95a Linaker Street, in addition to office accommodation, storage and yard. Floor plan - not to scale and provided for indicative purposes only.
In respect of redevelopment, Planning Permission has been granted, reference: DC/2019/00880 (currently being renewed) for the erection of 11 two-storey dwelling houses following the demolition of the existing buildings at 99 and 101 Linaker Street.
A copy of this Planning Consent is available on request, however, the redevelopment scheme as proposed allows for new vehicle access to be provided following demolition of semi-detached houses to allow for new vehicle access and a wider egress point to Linaker Street. Each dwelling as approved provides car parking and there is also a designated visitors' car parking area for four vehicles.
The detached and semi-detached dwellings as approved provide three bedrooms and a bathroom to first floor, together with an open plan kitchen/dining and lounge area, together with separate snug room to the front, in addition to downstairs WC/cloaks.
The scheme was secured by Rod Ainsworth Architects, who will no doubt be happy to speak to the prospective purchasers re: planning history and development proposals.
- Substantial warehouse, manufacturing and office facility.
- Providing approximately 18,500 square feet GIA on a total site area of approximately 0.9 acres (inc. 99 and 101 Linaker Street) subject to confirmation with the deeds.
- Planning Consent granted for Residential redevelopment to provide 11 dwellings - 6no three bed semi-detached and 5no three detached.
- Redevelopment includes demolition of semi-detached dwellings at 99 and 101 Linaker Street - Currently let on AST's at £500 & £675 Per month.
- Owner/occupier or redevelopment opportunity.
- Vacant Possession on Completion.