Leasehold Business For Sale.
The current owners are offering the business for sale due to their pending retirement and will have been in ownership of Plaza Cards for approaching 10 years in February of next year, but we understand Plaza Cards have been trading from this location for approaching 60 years under different owners.
This long established business has prided itself on having greeting cards and products that have been hard to find on the High Street and in supermarkets and stock other various strong brands, which could be expanded to an online offering.
There is also scope to increase opening hours to include Sunday and opening until say, 6:00 p.m., in addition to increasing product lines such as balloons and offering products via an online platform.
The owners would, as a condition of sale, provide an appropriate handover period, during which time they would be able to train and introduce the new proprietors to suppliers and sales representatives.
The stock at valuation is estimated would be circa. £30,000, however, this would depend on the timing as to the sale completion as to seasonal stock levels.
The property would come with the various fixtures and fittings, which can be summarised as follows:
2 x freestanding card gondoliers approximately 32 feet each
Wall card racks approximately 43 square feet
2 x counters
2 x tills
2 x freestanding display units
Chocolate display cabinet
Glass shelving and brackets/slat walling
2 x security monitors
6 x CCTV cameras
Multiple retail spinners
3 x "Clear Thinking" racks
- Leasehold Business For Sale - Long established greetings cards retailer.
- Prominent trading position to Lord Street, Southport.
- Current owners selling due to retirement.
- Scope to increase trading hours and product lines.
- Business purchase price inclusive of various fixtures and fittings. Would be accompanied with a handover period to trade and introduce to suppliers and sales reps.
- Available by way of a new lease.