The subject property is substantial, being constructed over ground, first, second and third floors. Completed in July 2020, the property underwent a comprehensive refurbishment and conversion of the upper floors to provide 11 self-contained apartments.
We are advised the £1million programme of refurbishment & conversion works including replacing all the windows with double glazed Georgian bar timber frames, full overhaul of the slate roof, new water main and in the conversion of the upper floors to provide the new 11 self-contained apartments, each apartment was taken back to brick and is to a specification which includes independent meters for utilities, electric water filled heating systems, Magnet kitchens, Porcelanosa tiled bathrooms, fresh décor and new floor coverings throughout.
The ground floor provides three separate self-contained office/retail units, two double fronted and one single fronted. Hoghton Street is considered the town's primary medical, legal and professional location and 8-10 Hoghton Street is occupied by a registered charity from June 2021, 12 Hoghton Street by a mortgage advice company who have been in occupation since 2017, and nos. 4-6 Hoghton Street by a beautician and cosmetics company, who have been in occupation since June 2019.
- Three Self-Contained Ground Floor Office/Retail Units Two Double Fronted and One
- 11 Self-Contained Apartments Over First, Second and Third Floors.
- Total Annual Income Approximately £127,250 Per Annum (£42,950 Commercial, £84,300 Residential).
- Full Renovation and Conversion Completed July 2020 at A Cost of Circa £1million.
- Prime Southport Town Centre Location Adjacent to Chapel Street and Southport Train Station.
- No VAT On Purchase Price.