The subject premises comprise a three-storey, mid-terraced building, with primarily open plan ground floor sales/office, which for many years has been occupied by the same estate agency tenant, who is relocating to new premises within the town centre.
There is a first floor area which provides a kitchen/staff room area, together with storage, in addition to further storage to the second floor area. From Church Street, a glazed frontage and a central glazed pedestrian door leads into the ground floor open plan area, a typical specification of which has carpet floor coverings, suspended ceiling or surface mounted light fittings.
The property lends itself to a variety of uses including continued office type use, retail or for food and drink, etc., subject to the necessary consents and permissions.
- Former estate agency office - tenant relocating.
- Extensive ground floor sales and offices with glazed frontage to Church Street.
- First floor kitchen/staff area, second floor storage.
- Available by way of a new lease.
- Vendors may also give consideration to a sale - price on application.
- Within Ormskirk pedestrianised town centre.
- Would suit a variety of uses - subject to the usual permissions.
- No VAT on rental (or purchase price).