The subject property provides a dual-fronted primarily open plan to the ground floor retail unit, with stairs leading to upper floor storage and WC accommodation.
The ground floor typical specification includes dual shop front displays with large fascia signage above leading into open plan retail area, with carpet floor covering, suspended ceiling incorporating recessed lighting and stairs to the first floor.
The first floor is interconnected by way of a central pedestrian door and provides further office or storage type accommodation, together with WC & fire exit to the rear.
We understand deliveries are capable via the service yard to the rear of the property - further details on application.
- Two-storey retail unit providing over 1,827 square feet NIA over ground and first floors.
- Cambridge Arcade links Chapel Street and Lord Street - Sefton MBC to undertake improvement works to arcade*.
- Dual-fronted retail unit.
- Cambridge Arcade positioned between Clintons Cards and the former BHS Department Store, which is undergoing refurbishment and conversion.
- Available by way of a new lease to be drawn on effective Full Repairing and Insuring terms.