The property is a detached workshop, with a good sized external yard providing open storage and parking, with vehicle access of Marlborough Road and secondary access from a side frontage, which is from Trinity Mews. The original two-storey part-brick, part-rendered property has a workshop area to the ground floor, together with an external staircase leading to a former flat, which comprises of an entrance area, living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom, but has been for many years just used for casual storage type purposes only. Adjacent to the two-storey building is the single storey glazed frontage workshop/paint bay and valeting bay, which you can see from the plan overleaf interconnects into the existing two-storey element of the property.
The property has for many years been used by Oldfield Automobiles for ancillary purposes to their main car sales business on Queens Road, and is available due to retirement.
- Available due to retirement.
- Workshop, car detailing bays, storage and enclosed yard.
- Total site area approximately 0.18 acres - subject to confirmation with the Deeds.
- Approximately 2,700 square feet of accommodation including first floor storage area.
- Offered with vacant possession.
- Advised freehold - pending written verification.
- No VAT on purchase price.