Available Due to Retirement
A detached car showroom with plentiful open plan display areas on separate levels from Bradley Street and Queens Road.
The car showroom and ancillary premises have a main road position, are long established in the area for the supply and sale of second hand cars, the building offering showroom display for approximately 32 vehicles, with further outdoor display and customer car parking areas off Queens Road and Bradley Street for approximately 12 cars.
The first floor offices are used for administration in connection with the business and the self-contained flat is currently vacant.
We understand mains water, electricity, gas and drainage are connected to the property, the car showroom has gas fired central heating by way of perimeter panel radiators and partial heating to the first floor offices by way of electric storage heaters. The property offers open plan accommodation suitable for a variety of alternative uses such as storage, gyms, alternative retail type uses, or indeed conversion or complete redevelopment, all of course subject to the necessary consents.
- Available due to retirement.
- Detached and long established car showroom with open plan display areas.
- First floor accommodation providing offices and residential flat.
- Existing accommodation extending to over approximately 6,000 square feet GIA.
- Scope for alternative uses, conversion or redevelopment - subject to the necessary consents.
- Convenient location close to Southport Town Centre.
- Freehold and no VAT on purchase price.
- Existing car sales business could also be available by way of separate negotiation.