The imposing detached Victorian property comprises of nine flats. Constructed over basement, ground, first and second floors, including a separately entranced one-bedroom side annexe/bungalow. All of the apartments, including the studios, are self-contained and have separate kitchens and bathrooms and with the exception of Flat 3, have been fully refurbished or have new kitchens and bathrooms. Many of the refurbished flats also have lowered ceilings incorporating Rockwool for thermal and sound insulation, in addition to Kingspan insulation in second floor apartments, Flat 6 and 9.
All flats are also double glazed, benefit from their own separate metering for utilities, and there is an internal fire alarm system with detector/ sounders in all flats, staircase and cellar areas, which are interconnected, in addition to individual smoke alarms and CO2 alarms in the flats. All flats, with the exception of flat 8, studio, have gas central heating.
The annexe bungalow/Flat 4 has a separate entrance and a rear access to the decked area and garden. The communal areas are well-maintained and with plentiful off-street parking, in addition to which we understand various recent external works already undertaken including roof renewal, repairs to main and ''turret'', replacement of dormers, brickwork wall ties, pointing, replacement gutters, fascias, etc.
Flat 1 is situated to the ground floor and is a two-bedroom property. Flat 2 is a studio, also to the ground floor. Flat 3, is a studio to the ground floor. Flat 4 is the bungalow/separate side annexe, with its own separate entrance. Flat 5 is a two-bedroom property to the first floor. Flat 7 is a one-bedroom first floor property. Flat 8 is a studio to the first floor. Flat 6 and 9 are located to the second floor/attic, Flat 6 providing two bedrooms, Flat 9 being a one-bedroom apartment.
- Prestigious Residential location of Birkdale.
- Providing nine self-contained apartments to a high standard.
- Flat 4 - Annexed bungalow with separate entrance.
- Currently Producing approximately £55,000 per annum - many rentals historic with potential for increase (estimate £63,240 per annum).
- Well-maintained with extensive external works already undertaken.
- All double glazed flats self-contained with separate kitchens and bathrooms.
- Cellars and garage storage areas.
- Plans prepared and pre-application response received for exclusive new build double dormer bungalow with detached garage to rear.
- Detached dormer bungalow as proposed 2,315 square feet GIA with double garage of 388 square feet.