This is an imposing detached property, which has been comprehensively converted and well maintained throughout its ownership by the current owners, to provide 6 large self contained apartments offering over 6,400 square feet of residential accommodation, constructed over basement, ground, first and second floors.
Each residential apartment has associated parking and is approached by way of a block paved driveway off Park Road.
From the Park Road elevation stairs lead down into the basement apartment whereby the accommodation extends the entire basement footprint and comprises of a lounge into the front bay, dining room off, bathroom, four bedrooms, one with en suite, kitchen, leading into rear garden area and store.
The upper ground floor front comprises of substantial entrance vestibule with two bedrooms, lounge and bathroom off, together with a kitchen off the main lounge area.
To the rear of the ground floor, there is a further two-bedroom apartment, with storage area, lounge overlooking the rear garden, kitchen and bathroom.
The first floor again provides 2no. two-bedroom apartments, orientated to front and rear, with the second floor providing a very large two/three-bedroom apartment covering the entire second floor footprint.
To the rear of the property, there is a communal lawned area.
The property is well-maintained throughout and we understand has always been fully occupied.
We understand it is currently held on one Title, and provides potential for Title breakup and individual sales of the various apartments, subject to the necessary Consents.
- Detached Block of Six Quality and Substantial Apartments.
- Fully Let Producing £44,160 Per Annum.
- 5 No. Two-Bedroom Apartments and 1 No. Four-Bedroom Apartment.
- Highly Regarded Residential Location Close To Hesketh Park and Southport Town Centre.
- Well-Maintained Accommodation Throughout.
- Over Approximately 6,400 Square Feet Of Accommodation Over Basement, Ground, First And Second Floors.
- Many Longstanding and Established Tenants - Unaffected By The Sale.