The property comprises of a ground floor retail unit, which for many years has traded as a sandwich shop. The long established sandwich shop business with fixtures and fittings and handover period to be agreed is potentially available by way of separate negotiation (premium to be agreed) or alternatively the retail unit is offered with vacant possession on completion. We estimate the retail unit could command a rental in the region of £8,000 - £9,000 per annum exclusive of all other outgoings.
To the rear of the ground floor and accessed off Zetland Street, there is a rear store area, which we understand was originally a bakery & which formed part of the retail unit, and is let and achieving £100.00 per calendar month on a flexible licence type arrangement. This area could be incorporated into the existing retail unit to provide additional commercial space or alternatively & subject to the necessary consents, may provide opportunity another studio apartment.
At the end of the terrace, there is a separate entrance providing access to two residential apartments. The ground floor is a studio flat, let to a long term tenant at a rental of £368.00 per calendar month.
The first floor provides a large one bedroom flat let at a rental of £475.00 per calendar month.
Adjacent to the property, there is a communal car parking area which is utilised by customers to the adjacent parade and nearby residents.
- Available Due to Retirement.
- Long established sandwich shop (Business for Sale by Way of Separate Negotiation) or offered with Vacant Possession.
- Large one bedroom first floor flat and ground floor studio flat.
- Rear storage area - scope for conversion to residential or additional retail accommodation, subject to the necessary consents.
- Substantial mixed use property.
- Existing residential tenants unaffected by the sale.