The ground floor at 101 County Road is an Indian takeaway, which has been extensively fitted out for this purpose approximately eight years ago, comprising of customer lounge/waiting area, counter and stainless steel open plan kitchen beyond, together with rear store/rear yard area, as shown on the lease plan.
The tenant occupies by way of a 15 year lease granted in 2013 at a rental of £6,824 per annum exclusive of all other outgoings.
The first floor flat has a separate entrance to the rear and comprises of a ground floor entrance area, with the first floor providing a lounge/bedroom, with recessed cupboards, a dining kitchen, bathroom/shower room/WC and an understairs cupboard. There is also a second floor attic room. The flat will be offered with vacant possession, available by way of a new lease at a rental of £575.00 per calendar month on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
We understand the electricity & water is joint between the takeaway & flat, and the residential tenant makes a contribution to the takeaway occupier of £90 per month, but gas is separately metered.
Parking is provided on a first come, first served basis, by way of a one way arrangement to the front elevation of County Road, providing an exit onto Green Lane.
We are advised the property the roof has been re-tiled and this is very much a rare opportunity for a property along this parade to come to the market, in what is an established and sustainable takeaway/retail location close to Ormskirk Town Centre.
- Mixed use investment opportunity.
- Ground floor takeaway - Rental: £6,824 per annum - 15 year lease from 2013.
- One Bedroom Flat Accommodation Above Offered With Vacant Possession. Available by way of a new lease at a rental of £575.00 per calendar month (plus £90.00 per month contribution for utilities).
- Established retail parade with prominence to the busy A59 County Road, Ormskirk.
- No VAT on purchase price.