Extensively refurbished approximately 5 years ago, the ground floor retail unit with UPVC glazed frontage to Rose Hill and Kensington Road, with central pedestrian door leading to the main office/retail unit with two private office rear meeting room with kitchen area and WC area beyond.
Externally, plentiful car parking spaces are provided to the Rose Hill and Kensington Road elevations (car parking also for upper floor apartments). We also understand the property provides a basement storage area, however this is currently utilised by the landlord.
The refurbished accommodation occupies a very prominent corner position to Rose Hill, a continuation of St Lukes Road/A527 - an arterial road connecting Southport to Birkdale, and Kensington Road, at the bottom of which is central 12 retail park and ASDA supermarket, with Southport train station and Town Centre beyond.
- Modern/Refurbished Ground Floor Office/Retail Unit.
- Prominent Corner Position to Rosehill/ST Lukes Road (A527).
- Available by Way of a New Lease.
- Plentiful On Site Car Parking.
- Suits A Variety Of Uses, Subject to the Necessary Consents.
- Business Rates Exempt (Subject to Meeting Necessary Criteria).