Requiring works of complete refurbishment, the property comprises:
Ground floor: Entrance porch leading into a large hallway, with two bedrooms, lounge, store, galley kitchen, bathroom and WC off.
First floor: Dedicated entrance, providing galley kitchen, bathroom with separate WC, two bedrooms, lounge and box room/store.
To the Part Street and Belmont Street elevations, there is an area of garden and off-road parking which could be incorporated into any future refurbishment, subject to the necessary consents.
The subject property is located at the junction of Part Street and Belmont Street, close to the transport, retail and leisure amenities of Southport Town Centre, which is a short walk away, and as approximately indicated on the aerial images.
Best offers to be received no later than midday Friday 12 August 2022.
- Refurbishment project - two large flats over ground and first floors.
- Substantial corner property to the junction of Part Street and Belmont Street, close to Southport Town Centre.
- Accommodation extending over 2,000 square feet.
- Best offers to be received no later than midday Friday 12 August 2022.
- Viewings typically available Thursday and Saturdays - further details on application.